A Buyer Agent is a real estate professional who works exclusively for a buyer client, representing their best interests throughout a real estate transaction. There are many benefits of using a Buyer Agent and, just to let you know right from the beginning, all these benefits don't cost you anything. Believe it or not, my services are usually paid for by the home seller!
When I work for you I will:
1) Completely educate you about the practice of Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
2) Help you to create a detailed profile of your future home needs, wants, expectations, "must haves", etc.
3) Save you time searching the market for an affordable home that meets your profile criteria. I will also provide you with regular market updates.
4) Help you explore all your financing options so you can make the best mortgage decision for you. In addition, if you like, I will refer you to some of the first-class financial contacts I've made through years of experience. In short, I will walk you through every phase of the loan process.
5) Accompany you as you view homes, providing comparative analysis of them. I can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
6) Negotiate the best possible home price for you, take care of the details of documentation and do everything I can to make sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered on closing day.
7) Assist you, if necessary, in finding the right moving company, home insurance and any other home-related services you need.
As you see, I will provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer's service. So when you decide that you'd like to buy a new home, or if you hear that any of your family, friends or neighbors are looking to buy, please call or email me any time. It is my goal to exceed your every expectation.